The Office of the District Magistrate, Cachar, has announced that the area surrounding the house of Manish Kumar, House no. 29, C/O Tulshi Purkayastha, Bholagiri Ashram Road, Rangirkhari, Silchar, has been declared as a containment zone under the regulations of “The Assam COVID-19 Regulations, 2020”. Consequently, the area within the following geographical boundaries has been sealed:
- North : Bholagiri Ashram Road
- South : Sri Ram Sarani
- East : Building of Sanjay Ghosh
- West : Building of Prahlad Paul
The decision has been taken in view of the detection of COVID-19 positive cases with the following details:
|Sl. No.||Name||Age (years) / Sex||Present Address|
|1||Sanvi Subra||15 Months/ Female||Ashram Road, Silchar|
|2||Manish Kumar||34 years/ Male||Ashram Road, Silchar|
|3||Sudtha Singh||34 years/ Female||Ashram Road, Silchar|
Restrictions imposed in the mentioned geographical area:
- Clear entry and exit points are to be established.
- No unauthorized entry and exit of the residents in the contained area will be allowed.
- Vehicular movement is to be strictly prohibited.
- No movement is to be allowed except for medical emergencies, essential goods and services.
- No unchecked influx of population is to be allowed.
- People transiting are to be recorded and followed through IDSP.
- Stricter enforcement of all statutory directions regarding social distancing.