Board of Secondary Education, Assam on 21st July 2020 notified that the candidates who failed in the High School Leaving Certificate ( HSLC) and Assam High Madrassa(AHM)Examination, 2020 if desire can Re-appear again for the session 2021. But the student who is willing to Re-appear again for the HSLC/AHM examination needs to take a Re-admission in its previous Schools/Madrassa and would require to appear for the examination as a Regular Candidate.
The SEBA Administration has compiled some important points in connection with the Re-admission for the current year-
- Schools should give Re-admission to the failed students in the same school/ Madrassa where they appeared for the 2020 HSLC/AHM examination.
- All Re-admitted candidates will have to appear in the present course only(New Course). There will be NO OLD COURSE in the HSLC/AHM Examination, 2021.
- Re-admitted candidates will be allowed to appear with the same registration number.
- School/Madrassa where the candidates will be given Re-admission will make arrangement for the assessment of practical of the candidates for the period of study and practical marks/internal assessment will be required to sent accordingly.
- Head of School/Madrassa shall ensure that the Re-admission process is completed within one month after the opening of the Schools.
It is to be noted that the exact date of Re-opening of Education Institutions in the state of Assam is yet not clear. Speculations are that the Schools may Re-open in the month of August/September/October but nothing has been confirmed yet by the authority.
The official copy of the document is attached below: