Deputy Commissioner, Cachar, Smti. Keerthi Jalli IAS, visited the Kumbhigram Airport on Monday (26th May, 2020), to check preparedness on receiving passengers alongwith ADC Health.
It is informed for all
1. No passes from district authorities are required for travelling in airways. Ticket is enough with web check-in.
2. All passengers will be screened at the entrance of the airport, only asymptomatic passengers will be allowed to board the plane
3. Passengers are to cooperate with maintaining social distancing and luggage sanitisation.
4. For ease of travel passengers may arrive 2-3 hours before departure
5. For arrivals, passengers will be given a form and undertaking to be filled in bold letters.
5. All passengers will be tested by swab collection. Passengers to cooperate however long it takes.
6. All passengers will be taken in vehicles arranged by district administration for institutional quarantine except the exempted groups by GoA and GoI. They will be released as and when results arrive negative.
7. Travel allowed only for those wearing a mask.
The District Administration is taking such steps to ensure that the rest of the district doesn’t get affected by these incoming passengers.
District Administration requests everybody to cooperate.